Can you add a JIRA with the background knowledge you have on this so we can schedule it for a later release?

Thanks,
Alex

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
I think it's just because some methdosz are throwing exception, so we
have to catch them. This portion of the code is the last part of the
SASL bidning, when the nego is completed, and we are cleaning
everythong in the session (like the credentials) before starting.

We may have to check which excpetion could be thrown, in order to
react correctly.

Sometime, a method throw an exception even when it's known that
nothong wrong could happen, but you still have to catch the exception.
This is certainly a sign that the design is weak...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,