Same sentiments ...

Alex

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 9:30 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
Hi all,

I know that a 1.5.4 version of Apache DS is currently in preparation and
could be ready very soon. I think it's a matter of days now, right ?

Yep. We still have around 10 issues opened, and I'm just reviewing them atm.

Stefan and I were thinking about releasing a new version of Apache Directory
Studio very soon too, 1.3.0 (RC1 first, and final later).

That's a good news !

Even if the latest release has been out since August 19th (two weeks ago),
we've made great improvements during this period.

Besides these improvements, this release would support the new Apache DS
1.5.4 server.xml file with the Apache DS configuration editor, as well as
integrate the latest 1.5.4 jars in the Apache DS plugin.

+1

We think this would create a great synergy between the two projects.

WDYT ?

I just share your vision. Let's try to release 1.5.4 asap, so that we can have a 1.3.0 which will be in sync with the ADS release.
Pierre-Arnaud

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com