Hi all,

I added a transition page between the Navigation and the directory listing page on the nightly builds machine.

This page was created for 2 purposes:
I hope you don't mind.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

PS: I think we should make some kind of announcement on the Users ML that we now provides nightly builds of Apache Directory Studio accessible from the website.
WDYT ?