Hi all,

I know that a 1.5.4 version of Apache DS is currently in preparation and could be ready very soon. I think it's a matter of days now, right ?

Stefan and I were thinking about releasing a new version of Apache Directory Studio very soon too, 1.3.0 (RC1 first, and final later).

Even if the latest release has been out since August 19th (two weeks ago), we've made great improvements during this period.

Besides these improvements, this release would support the new Apache DS 1.5.4 server.xml file with the Apache DS configuration editor, as well as integrate the latest 1.5.4 jars in the Apache DS plugin.

We think this would create a great synergy between the two projects.

WDYT ?

Pierre-Arnaud