On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Pierre-Arnaud,

Hi Stefan,

we could remove the complete line 73 because we don't use partitioning
here and could use the default partitioning.

Thanks for this precision.

BTW: These partitioning has nothing todo with the server partitions ;-)
The Eclipse editor framework supports multiple partitions for a
document. Each partition could have its one syntax highlighting or
formatting rules. E.g. the Java editor has different partitions for code
and javadoc.

Yeah, and this is, I believe, the same mechanism that is used to partition the various LDIF records in an LDIF file.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud