On Sep 11, 2008, at 11:30 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

Although not a big deal the release has been completed but took hours this time because the Maven release plugin decided to not work.

which parts didn't work?

btw jason dillon has been switching geronimo release process to stage to the build machine, and then copy the results to the staging site on people.apache.org since project by project copy of releases is too susceptible to breaking during long builds.

thanks
david jencks

Regardless the release is done from the tagging and deploying to the remote Maven repository.  The only items that remain are the installers.  I've generated the few installers I could based on my architecture here.

Pierre you mind generating the others and deploying to the mirroring area?  I have put the ones I have generated and signed up here:

http://people..apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/1.5.4/

If you like you can just add the ones you generate for mac osx etc here and I can push them also.  Just let me know what works best for you.

Thanks,
Alex