directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norval Hope" <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing tests (was: Re: [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.5.4)
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 01:00:41 GMT
Any luck with these investigations so far? I had a look at JBDM
failure and thought I had lead on the failure (an early exit from
JdbmIndex.init() means a file is created for BaseRecordManager() but
can't be cleaned up by close() as the index is in an unstable state).
Will raise a blocking JIRA against 1.5.4 (as unfortunately I work on
Windows and I'm blocked), and investigate further tonight my time.

Thanks