directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norval Hope" <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing tests (was: Re: [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.5.4)
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 07:22:21 GMT
Also, one more question: is there a reason that MINA 1.1.6 is still
being used instead of 1.1.8? I have to reapply my mods for
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1161 (have noticed your
guys' updates on the issue) and was wondering if I should do this
against 1.1.6 or perhaps save some future work and apply them to 1.18
instead.

Thanks