directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norval Hope" <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing tests (was: Re: [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.5.4)
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 00:39:47 GMT
Couldn't see in the various pom.xmls where the "system" and "schema"
directories were named as such, but did this

cp -r apaches/core/target/server_work/schema
apaches/core/target/server_work/system

and retried "mvn install" in apacheds/core-integ/ but unfortunately
got the same bulk failures (or more exactly errors) so have attached
both the text output by "mvn install" and the surefire results:

I'm afraid I don't have enough of a feel for the more recent 1.5 build
/ code to make sense of this but my gut feeling is that root problems
may be down to:
  1) the system/ versus schema/ name
  2) differences in Windows file system semantics (notice complaints
about not being able to delete the server-work/ directory) which might
be due to running processes still accessing files.

Note I'm running Windows XP and JDK 1.5_011.

Thanks