directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norval Hope" <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing tests (was: Re: [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.5.4)
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 00:16:41 GMT
Also should report that when I moved the JdbmIndexTest out of the way
and attempted to rebuild I got bulk failures as bellow:

[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Surefire report directory:
C:\src\ad-1.5\apacheds\core-integ\target\surefire-reports

 T E S T S
Running org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.SearchWithIndicesITest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 6.078 sec
Running org.apache.directory.server.core.suites.AuthzISuite
Tests run: 48, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 13.094 sec
Running org.apache.directory.server.core.suites.StockCoreISuite
[10:06:02] ERROR
[org.apache.directory.server.core.integ.IntegrationUtils] - Failed to
delete the working directory.
java.io.IOException: Unable to delete file: server-work\system\apacheSublevel.lg

        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.forceDelete(FileUtils.java:1247)
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.cleanDirectory(FileUtils.java:903)
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.deleteDirectory(FileUtils.java:869)
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.forceDelete(FileUtils.java:1239)
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.cleanDirectory(FileUtils.java:903)
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.deleteDirectory(FileUtils.java:869)
        at org.apache.directory.server.core.integ.IntegrationUtils.doDelete(Inte
grationUtils.java:73)
        at org.apache.directory.server.core.integ.state.StartedNormalState.clean
up(StartedNormalState.java:85)
        at org.apache.directory.server.core.integ.state.TestServiceContext.clean
up(TestServiceContext.java:147)
        at org.apache.directory.server.core.integ.CiSuite.run(CiSuite.java:120)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.

which seems to be a broken dependency perhaps as I find only this dir
when I do a search from the root ad-1.5 directory:

$ find . -name server-work
./apacheds/core/target/server-work

and that directory has only a subdirectory schema/ rather then system/
, although this dir seems to have the file for which a delete was
attempted. I'll try and see where that working directory name comes
from and see what happens if I change "system" to "schema".