directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norval Hope" <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing tests (was: Re: [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.5.4)
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 23:49:46 GMT
Apologies - figured if the failed tests aren't specific to my env then
they probably signified something that needed to be fixed before a
release (but next time will just post to the dev list).

The two tests that failed were:

Tests in error:
  testNoEqualityMatching(org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmIndexTest)
  testSingleValuedAttribute(org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmIndexTest)

which were the same two that were failing for me prior to your latest commits.

Thanks