directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing tests (was: Re: [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.5.4)
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 05:40:57 GMT
The best would be to erase the .m2/repository, do a complete svn co of
the code, run mvn and see what happens. A  litle bit long, but the
best way to avoid any usage of any old jars...

Oh, and do that in a clean directory on your disk. And don't forget to
curse Widnows twice ;)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,