directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: Loading custom schemas with AbstractServerTest under 1.5.4
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 01:47:04 GMT
To be a bit more accurate - the exception I see when loading my LDIF files
is:

entry.DefaultServerEntry - The attribute 'smxpartyid' cannot be stored
javax.naming.NamingException: objectClass w/ OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.28416.1.1.1.101
not registered!
    at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultObjectClassRegistry.lookup(DefaultObjectClassRegistry.java:114)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SchemaInterceptor.alterObjectClasses(SchemaInterceptor.java:1069)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SchemaInterceptor.check(SchemaInterceptor.java:1675)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SchemaInterceptor.add(SchemaInterceptor.java:1819)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.add(InterceptorChain.java:1189)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.operational.OperationalAttributeInterceptor.add(OperationalAttributeInterceptor.java:191)

I assume from this that the server is aware of my schema, as it managed to
deduce the OID to use.

mark