directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: Loading custom schemas with AbstractServerTest under 1.5.4
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 00:29:30 GMT
As a further experiment, I copied the entire DefaultDirectoryService class
to my own code, and added my schema to the
BootstrapSchemaLoader along with the other schema classes, then reassigned
the directoryService variable as:

    public void configureDirectoryService() throws Exception {
        directoryService = new SmxDirectoryService();
        directoryService.setShutdownHookEnabled( false );
        directoryService.setAllowAnonymousAccess( false );
        ldapService.setDirectoryService( directoryService );

But this also didn't appear to work, hopefully someone who knows the proper
way of doing this can help out here?

--
"It is easier to optimize correct code than to correct optimized code." --
Bill Harlan