directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: Loading custom schemas with AbstractServerTest under 1.5.4
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 00:15:28 GMT
Replying to my own post - whilst I thought I was running this against 1.5.3
it seems I wasn't, at least for the tests which appeared to be using 1.0.2
or something.

I see that schema objects are configured in the constructor of
DefaultDirectoryService which isn't accessable, and I also see that ApacheDS
has moved to JUnit 4.4 for its current integration tests - which puts me in
a pickle.

All I'm actually after is a way to embed/launch ApacheDS with a custom
schema, for our app to talk to during its integration testing phase.  As
we're using TestNG I'd like to do something thats not JUnit if possible,
maybe some form of maven plugin which starts a server using a custom schema?

Any one have any ideas or suggestions?