directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Installers for 1.5.4 Release
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 03:30:01 GMT
Although not a big deal the release has been completed but took hours this
time because the Maven release plugin decided to not work.  Regardless the
release is done from the tagging and deploying to the remote Maven
repository.  The only items that remain are the installers.  I've generated
the few installers I could based on my architecture here.

Pierre you mind generating the others and deploying to the mirroring area?
I have put the ones I have generated and signed up here:

http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/1.5.4/

If you like you can just add the ones you generate for mac osx etc here and
I can push them also.  Just let me know what works best for you.

Thanks,
Alex