directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Issues with Eclipse 3.4
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:05:34 GMT
Hi Stefan,

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> after upgrading the Studio dependencies to Eclipse 3.4 I noticed some
> issues:
>
> - The content assist behaviour for combo boxes has changed, at least on
> Linux/GTK. I already check the eclipse bugzilla and commented on two
> related bug reports [1] and [2]. Pierre-Arnaud, could you please check
> if this behaviour also exists on Mac OS X?

What problems did you encounter exactly ?

> - The New Entry wizard shows an empty page for the last step, it's not
> possible to fill in any attributes. I'll check the cause for that.

I couldn't reproduce this with the latest trunk on Mac OS X, nor Ubuntu.

> - The binary on Windows is not working yet, I just get the message "The
> A D S executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared
> library". I guess we need a new version of the exe?

I've just tested this with the latest trunk and I was able to launch the
application successfully on Windows.
Could you try again and tell me if the problem still occurs in your
environment please ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud