directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Using the Maven Release Plugin
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:07:48 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm still trying to get the release plugin working.

We've made great improvements with the generation of the MANIFEST.MF files.

However I'm still having a problem when using the release plugin.

Our test-integration-* projects use Apache DS 1.5.5-SNAPSHOT dependencies
which becomes 1.5.5 dependencies when using the release plugin which makes
the build fail because Apache DS 1.5.5 is not there yet. This is plain
normal.

I was wondering if it is possible for us to use the released Apache DS 1.5.4
dependencies instead of the 1.5.5-SNAPSHOT ones? Stefan, any thoughts ?

I think this is the last issue we'll be having to make the release plugin
work. The generated jars look fine.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud