directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Heavy refactoring on Studio's build (was Re: [Studio] Using the Maven Release Plugin)
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:50:39 GMT
Thanks David.

I also got David on IRC and he explained me in more details how we could
clean our legal files.

It is possible to remove the files in the META-INF folder of our projects (I
think we can even delete the META-INF folder itself) and relocate them when
it's appropriate as Velocity templates under
'src/main/appended-resources/META-INF'.

I'll take care of this in the next days.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud