directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Heavy refactoring on Studio's build (was Re: [Studio] Using the Maven Release Plugin)
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:32:29 GMT
Thanks Felix for the last commit on the DSML Parser jar project.

I think we're done with this refactoring. Everything has been replaced and
still works. :)

While we were doing this, I noticed that the LICENCE.TXT and NOTICE.TXT
files that are located in the META-INF folder are not used, nor included in
the final jar.

However, hopefully we don't ship our jars without having these files
included. I believe they are added (with an extra DEPENDENCIES file) by
Maven during the build. I remember a discussion about that some time ago on
the mailing list.

Now, the question is: If the produced files are legally OK, I think we
should remove the ones in META-INF.

WDOT ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud