directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Heavy refactoring on Studio's build (was Re: [Studio] Using the Maven Release Plugin)
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:37:04 GMT
I've managed to update all our "code" plugins:

   - aciitemeditor
   - apacheds
   - apacheds-configuration
   - connection-core
   - connectio-ui
   - ldapbrowser-common
   - ldapbrowser-core
   - ldapbrowser-ui
   - ldif-parser
   - ldifeditor
   - rcp
   - schemaeditor
   - valueeditors

Everything is working fine.

I'm now going on to the help plugins but I can't get the "bundle:manifest"
goal to be run by the Studio plugin.
Do you have any idea, Felix ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud