directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot">
Subject Re: [Studio] Using the Maven Release Plugin
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:41:48 GMT
On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Felix Knecht <> wrote:

> Yep. Otherwise we make it working or add another goal especially for this.

I was too optimistic... It's not working very good.

There are two problems:

   - only a few projects get updated
   - the changes to the manifest files are not committed by the Release

I'm maybe thinking about getting the MANIFEST.MF file generated by maven via
the Maven Bundle Plugin [1], instead of having it in SVN.
We'd have two files to generate:

   - one in /META-INF/MANIFEST.MF, to be able to run the plugin from Eclipse
   (with the META-INF folder added to svn:ignore)
   - one in /target/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF to be used by the Maven Jar plugin.

I think it's the best solution...

[1] -

View raw message