directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Using the Maven Release Plugin
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:44:58 GMT
On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:

> Not sure if it's a Mac OS X problem - I had it also on linux. mvn
> release:rollback will rollback the versioning in your poms but won't
> delete the svn tag it has created in the repository. I had to delete it
> manually before running mvn release... again. It's something like svn
> del https://boo/bar/yourproject/tags/{tag}<https://boo/bar/yourproject/tags/%7Btag%7D>when
using via https.

Yeah, it seems this problem is also running on Ubuntu.
The first blog post I read was saying the problem was only occuring on Mac
OS X but I believe the problem is the same for any OS using version 1.5.1 or
1.5.2.

Hopefully there's a workaround:

# mvn release:prepare
=> fails
# svn up -r head
# mvn release:prepare -Dresume

Actually, the only thing that has been committed is the modification
of the poms. I never succeeded in having the release tagged...

Pierre-Arnaud