directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r696658 - /directory/studio/trunk/doap_dirstudio.rdf
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:21:34 GMT
On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:

> FYI
>
> Do we use this doap file anywhere else than just maintaining it in the
> repository?

It's used on this page[1]. All the informations on this page are taken from
our DOAP file.

It exists a doap plugin
> (http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-doap-plugin/) we could use to
> create the doapfile and integrate it to the site generation.
> I attached such a generated file. To get more into it of course some
> more configurations need to be done.

Interesting.

> Just let me know if you think it'd be usefull to integrate it into the
> site generation.

I don't if it's worth trying to auto-generate this. The only thing we need
to do for now is, modifying the last version release date (which we almost
always forget... lol)...

WDYT?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud