directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot">
Subject Re: [studio] tagBase
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:13:31 GMT
On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Felix Knecht <> wrote:

> I think it should be possible as we can also create the nightly dists by
> maven. Where do you see the problems caused by Eclipse?

I don't know for now, but I'm sure we'll have a few surprises... (I know,
when it comes to Maven, I'm never very optimistic...)

I think we need to set this up and try to release fake versions, just to see
how it goes and if have any issues.

I don't know if we can do that on Apache's SVN and Maven Repository,
because, of course we can rollback the SVN part, but I'm not sure we can
un-deploy the deployed jars from the Maven Repository.
Maybe we need to test that on more "private" SVN and Maven repositories...

View raw message