directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Installers for 1.5.4 Release
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:10:27 GMT
Hi guys,

The installers have been deployed at /www/
www.apache.org/dist/directory/apacheds/unstable/1.5/1.5.4 on
people.apache.org.

I've tested all of them on my various VMs. Everything is fine.

Now, we have to wait for them to replicate before updating the website and
sending the release mail.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud