directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.5.4
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 07:41:20 GMT
Hi,

For the deamon plugin, the situation is OK.

I've double checked the files and the only remaining files are files in
which we can't put comment in them:

   - !?????
   plugin/src/main/resources/org/apache/directory/daemon/installers/solarispkg/pkginfo
   - !?????
   plugin/src/main/resources/org/apache/directory/daemon/installers/solarispkg/Prototype
   - !?????
   plugin/src/main/resources/org/apache/directory/daemon/installers/macosxpkg/License.rtf
   - !?????
   plugin/src/main/resources/org/apache/directory/daemon/installers/deb/control

Further more these files are only used to generate the installers and are
not included in the final artifact.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud