directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot">
Subject Re: [Studio] Reflect DIRSERVER-1140 changes
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 07:55:53 GMT
Hi Felix,

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Felix Knecht <> wrote:
> I'm not sure if I shall apply the patch for mentioned fix in apacheds (see
> also

Your patch is not completely good (for example we don't need to change the
file as it is the standard file for Apache DS 1.5.3, same thing for the
1.5.3 parser), and it would break some functionnalities. I have too review
it and will remove the parts that should not be modified. Thanks :)
BTW, I need to file a Jira on the move for the Apache DS plugin to the
latest 1.5.4 version of ApacheDS.

Second question is why does the apacheds-launcher needs its own
> dependenyManagement section? Can't we move it to the
> studios root pom?

Yes, you're right. We can move it in the root pom.

> Third qeustion is if we shouldn't intoriduce a property for the apacheds
> version?

If you mean for the apacheds version in the apacheds plugin, yeah why not.
But then we would also need to introduce a property for the shared version

View raw message