directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Updatesite
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 13:51:46 GMT
Hi Felix,

The plugins will still run with Eclipse 3.3. Our plugins still use the 3.3.x
API.

The Eclipse 3.4 dependencies are only used in the final RCP application as
they are bundled in it (, and also for Maven compilation) .

So I think, its ok and there's no need to change the update site.

We just need to take care to not be using any new features provided in the
3.4 API that we can't find in the 3.3.x API.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud