directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Site Navigation
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 13:44:02 GMT
Hi all,

I added a transition page between the Navigation and the directory listing
page on the nightly builds machine.

This page was created for 2 purposes:

   - Warn the user that the nightly build distributions are generated from
   the development branch and could contains bugs.
   - Be able to track the number of visitors downloading nightly builds with
   Google Analytics.

I hope you don't mind.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

PS: I think we should make some kind of announcement on the Users ML that we
now provides nightly builds of Apache Directory Studio accessible from the
website.
WDYT ?