directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Synergy between ApacheDS 1.5.4 and Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 releases?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 13:13:51 GMT
Hi all,

I know that a 1.5.4 version of Apache DS is currently in preparation and
could be ready very soon. I think it's a matter of days now, right ?

Stefan and I were thinking about releasing a new version of Apache Directory
Studio very soon too, 1.3.0 (RC1 first, and final later).

Even if the latest release has been out since August 19th (two weeks ago),
we've made great improvements during this period.

Besides these improvements, this release would support the new Apache DS
1.5.4 server.xml file with the Apache DS configuration editor, as well as
integrate the latest 1.5.4 jars in the Apache DS plugin.

We think this would create a great synergy between the two projects.

WDYT ?

Pierre-Arnaud