directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Releasing TLP pom ([notification] TLP pom)
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:11:08 GMT
The credentials are for logging into people.apache.org using scp (or
something similar).  I have ssh set up and have the passphrase in a
<server> tag in my settings.xml.  Right at this moment I don't see
exactly how the <server> is selected.... I have apache.release and
stagingSite both set up.

hope this supplies a clue where to look...
david jencks