directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <ayyagariki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Quartz integration and LDAP persistence store
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:40:33 GMT

Here are some ideas that I have atm

 1. Serialize the in-memory data structures used by quartz and reload
them after server startup.
     (may require a separate partition to store)

 2. Use an embeddable RDBMS. In this case quartz can directly store data
using its inbuilt JdbcStore.
     (This may be the last and least preferable option )

--
Kiran Ayyagari