directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <ayyagariki...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Quartz integration and LDAP persistence store
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 21:18:39 GMT
hi guys,

    I have been working on finding ways to integrate quartz into the
server and mainly on the feature to store the
    quartz scheduling data a.k.a Quartz LDAP store.

    Currently quartz has two kinds of stores, In-memory and RDBMS.
Quartz uses 12 tables!! to store data in
    RDBMS (attached the pdf of the ER diagram)

    The  LDAP store is not a separate store but an interface to store
the data in the given partition like
    ou=system. How can we represent this relational data per row in a
single LDAP entry?

     thoughts?

--
Kiran Ayyagari