directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Heavy refactoring on Studio's build (was Re: [Studio] Using the Maven Release Plugin)
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:23:15 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> I've managed to update all our "code" plugins:
>
>     * aciitemeditor
>     * apacheds
>     * apacheds-configuration
>     * connection-core
>     * connectio-ui
>     * ldapbrowser-common
>     * ldapbrowser-core
>     * ldapbrowser-ui
>     * ldif-parser
>     * ldifeditor
>     * rcp
>     * schemaeditor
>     * valueeditors
>
> Everything is working fine.
>
> I'm now going on to the help plugins but I can't get the
> "bundle:manifest" goal to be run by the Studio plugin.
> Do you have any idea, Felix ?

It's only run if the studio-plugin is configured in the specific pom and <skip> is set
to false.
Maybe we need to to have a another property in the studio-plugin (like skip) for the execution
of the bundle:manifest.

It looks like none of the *help poms has a studio-plugin configured. I think adding a new
property to execute the
bundle:manifest will solve the problem. So we'll have skip=true and the genmanifest=true if
only the bundle:manifest
part shall be done.

Shall I have a look on this?

HTH