directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r696658 - /directory/studio/trunk/doap_dirstudio.rdf
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:32:05 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org
> <mailto:felixk@apache.org>> wrote:
>
>     FYI
>
>     Do we use this doap file anywhere else than just maintaining it in the
>     repository?
>

> It's used on this page[1]. All the informations on this page are taken
> from our DOAP file.
>

>     It exists a doap plugin
>     (http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-doap-plugin/) we could use to
>     create the doapfile and integrate it to the site generation.
>     I attached such a generated file. To get more into it of course some
>     more configurations need to be done.
>

> Interesting.
>

>     Just let me know if you think it'd be usefull to integrate it into the
>     site generation.
>

> I don't if it's worth trying to auto-generate this. The only thing we
> need to do for now is, modifying the last version release date (which
> we almost always forget... lol)...

I don't know, I'm not that in doap, I just came across. But IMO if we
have it and take care about it we should do it right - we are missing in
the PCM doap [2]
(and there are more which are not up to date [3]).

Just my 2 cents

[2] http://projects.apache.org/pmcs.html

[3] http://projects.apache.org/projects/directory.html