directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r696583 [1/7] - in /directory/studio/trunk: ldapbrowser-core/about_files/ ldapbrowser-help/src/main/docbook/ ldifeditor-help/src/main/docbook/ rcp-help/src/main/docbook/ rcp/ rcp/resources/intro/styles/ schemaeditor-help/src/main/docbook/ s...
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:59:14 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> felixk@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: felixk
>> Date: Thu Sep 18 00:39:50 2008
>> New Revision: 696583

>> Log:
>> Fix eol/newlines
>>

> Hi Felix,
>
> I remember that someone on this ML explained us how to setup a kind of
> SVN trigger to transform Windows style EOL to unix style. Maybe it
> would be interesting to dig the ML to have such a feature installed ...

It can be found at http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt
I added to my configuration additionally for most common extensions (no
binary files!) also svn:keywords="Id" to make life easier.

Note that this IIRC only works for new created files when a first
checkin is done. Some of the files I found looked like the 'problem' was
created by copy&paste code parts and not creating new files.
In Eclipse/preferences you can do a search on 'delimiter' and will also
find a bunch of options to set for this.

HTH
Felix