directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [studio] tagBase
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:36:36 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org
> <mailto:felixk@apache.org>> wrote:
>
>     If some SVN commits/rollbacks/deletion of the tags doesn't matter we
>     could use the recently described way with the altDeploymentRepository
>     and use something like
>
>     <release.altDeploymentRepository>-DaltDeploymentRepository=apache.release::default::scpexe://localhost/tmp/studio</release.altDeploymentRepository>
>
>     what should deploy to your local host into the /tmp/studio directory.
>

> Ah yeah, that's a great solution.
> If we all agree (with a vote or not) that it's for testing purposes
> only, I think it's ok.
>

>     But this only will work with the not yet released TLP pom.
>

> Does this mean, we need to use an unreleased TLP pom as parent pom ?
Either this (with the problems we need to solve to 'release' something
containing SNAPSHOT version (parent pom in studio pom) or release a new
TLP pom.
See also
http://www.archivum.info/dev@directory.apache.org/2008-09/msg00692.html

I didn't felt like releasing 2 days in sequence a TLP pom but if you
think it's helpful and needed why not.

Felix