directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r696216 - in /directory/studio/tags/1.0.0: ./ pom.xml
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:10:05 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
>> Hi Felix,
>>
>> I think we need to move this release tag to another location than
>> /directory/studio/tags/1.0.0/

I can't deny the problem we will probably run into like this, your right!

> +1
>
> it should be stored into something like :
> svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio-plugin/[tags|branches|trunk]

This will mean to have a new project called studio-plugin IIRC. I can
remember to have asked once, if it would not make sense to have a
project called 'plugins' containing all maven plugins written within the
directory project. Maybe it's worth to raise a discussion about this?