directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release studio-plugin
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:51:05 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:
> Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
>
>> Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
>>
>>> +1
>>>

>> +1 too. But I don't think it deserves a vote :)
>>

> Another thing I've missed in reading the documentation? Or because we
> just use it internally?
> I thought release stuff will need a vote (exept as I've learned TLP pom).

It's much more a question of who is using the released part. Atm, it's
just us, the Server. Even studio don't use it.

We have had the very same discussion 2 months ago about shared : should
we vote on it? Right now, I think we should vote on what is used by more
than one project, as it gives a chance to avoid problems. So here is the
project I think we need to vote for :
- Studio
- Server
- Shared

All the other projects (project, plugins, daemon, etc) are only used
internally by a single project, and are part of a bigger vote. You won't
release Studio if the studio-plugin is dorked ...

Does it makes sense ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com