directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing TLP pom ([notification] TLP pom)
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:23:55 GMT
Felix Knecht schrieb:
> I'm somehow stuck and don't see how I can solve my problem when releasing the pom.
> I followed the description about releasing directory stuff:
>
> - Adjust ~/.me/settings.xml
> - mvn release:prepare -Dtag=13 -Prelease
>
> So far ok, tagging and commits are done.
>
> - mvn -Prelease release:perform
> This is asking me a password but I've absolutely no idea what kind of password this is.
Any help is welcome.

Could it be a problem because I'm not in the directory group at people.apache.org?

[felixk@minotaur ~]$ cat /etc/group|grep directory
directory:*:5530:noel,jmachols,psteitz,akarasulu,brett,wesmckean,vtence,adc,erodriguez,trustin,bloritsch,elecharny,szoerner,ersiner,jvermillard,jconlon,hennejg,dirving,proyal,pamarcelot,oersoy,rscott,nhope,ckoppelt,seelmann,ccustine,malderson,rjan,kayyagari