directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Releasing TLP pom ([notification] TLP pom)
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:46:16 GMT
I'm somehow stuck and don't see how I can solve my problem when releasing the pom.
I followed the description about releasing directory stuff:

- Adjust ~/.me/settings.xml
- mvn release:prepare -Dtag=13 -Prelease

So far ok, tagging and commits are done.

- mvn -Prelease release:perform
This is asking me a password but I've absolutely no idea what kind of password this is. Any
help is welcome.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'release'.
[INFO] Building Apache Directory Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [release:perform] (aggregator-style)
[INFO] [release:perform]
[INFO] Checking out the project to perform the release ...
[INFO] Executing: svn --non-interactive checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/project/tags/13
checkout
[INFO] Working directory: /svn/apache/directory/project/trunk/target
[INFO] Executing goals 'deploy'...
[INFO] Executing: mvn deploy --no-plugin-updates -Prelease -P release,release -f pom.xml
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
        [INFO] Building Apache Directory Project
        [INFO]    task-segment: [deploy]
        [INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
        [INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
        [INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
        [INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
        [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
        [INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
        [INFO] Preparing source:jar
        [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive invocation.
        [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
        [INFO] [source:jar {execution: default}]
        [INFO] [javadoc:jar {execution: attach-javadocs}]
        [INFO] Not executing Javadoc as the project is not a Java classpath-capable package
        [INFO] [tools:verify-legal-files {execution: verify-legal-files}]
        [INFO] [gpg:sign {execution: default}]
        gpg: WARNUNG: "--no-use-agent" ist eine veraltete Option - sie hat keine Wirkung.

Sie benötigen eine Passphrase, um den geheimen Schlüssel zu entsperren.
Benutzer: "Felix Knecht <felix@otego.com>"
1024-Bit DSA Schlüssel, ID 1D3CA871, erzeugt 2005-08-19

[INFO] [install:install]
        [INFO] Installing /svn/apache/directory/project/trunk/target/checkout/pom.xml to
/home/felix/.m2/repository/org/apache/directory/project/project/13/project-13.pom
        [INFO] Installing /svn/apache/directory/project/trunk/target/checkout/target/project-13.pom.asc
/home/felix/.m2/repository/org/apache/directory/project/project/13/project-13.pom.asc
        [INFO] [deploy:deploy]
        Password::

Thanks
Felix