directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Bouncycastle] reloaded, was Re: [ApacheDS] Compilation issues with trunk
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:00:09 GMT
Hi guys,

I think that we should go back to use BC 136 waiting for BC 140 be
loaded into the maven central repository. We don't need this
shared-bouncycastle-reduced library if we can use BC 140, as this new
version does not content any patented software. In the mean time, and
until we release 1.5.5, I suggest we use the previous version, as the
build is broken for unknown reasons, and I don't think it worths the
time and energy to fix the current build.

FYI, a request for an upload of this lib has been issued one month ago
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-2165)

Thoughts ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny