directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [canceled vote] Release TLP pom
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:18:27 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel
>
>> Just wanted to know how it covers what's inside this page :
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Top+Level+Pom+Management+Policy
>>

> You're right, there's no vote necessary. I totally missed reading this (and just followed
the suggestion made on the
> list :-(.

no worries :)

What is important is that we have the best possible build, and this page
is an important part of the whole picture, so I just wanted to be sure
that what you want to do is on line with it.

> I really need to dive into this deeper before doing something, sorry.

Don't be sorry ! You are probably, with Alex, the two guys who have the
deepest understanding of the current build. (I'm just using the build
myself ;)

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny