directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing tests (was: Re: [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.5.4)
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 07:00:43 GMT
Norval Hope wrote:
> Any luck with these investigations so far? I had a look at JBDM
> failure and thought I had lead on the failure (an early exit from
> JdbmIndex.init() means a file is created for BaseRecordManager() but
> can't be cleaned up by close() as the index is in an unstable state).

I spent a couple of hours on this, and tried to add a close() in
different places, but with no luck so far. It's definitively related to
an index not closing its recordManager, as far as I can see.
> Will raise a blocking JIRA against 1.5.4 (as unfortunately I work on
> Windows and I'm blocked), and investigate further tonight my time.

Yeah, that's the way to go. Sadly, I don't have a windows system, so I'm
a little bit blind and can't help you as much as I can...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org