directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TLP pom
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2008 08:00:42 GMT
 > I pretty strongly suggest that you update all the versions you are
> interested in, try it out a bit locally, and call a vote to release it

That's a good point (I've never seen a vote about this up to now, maybe it was done implicitly
when voting about a
apacheds release).

> so you aren't depending on a snapshot parent that isn't built with the
> actual projects.  If theres a problem, release a new version.

I've updated the TLP pom  with the latest (hoping so) plugin versions. Please have a look
at it and fix/update needs
I've missed or which are new to add.

If there are no changes until Monday 15.9. CEST I'll start a vote (and try to find somebody
releasing it if the vote
passes).

Thanks
Felix