directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TLP pom
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:37:45 GMT
Hi Emmanuel
> Felix Knecht wrote:
>> Felix Knecht schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> Some I'm still at war with the maven-site-plugin and the generate sites.
>>> - From version 9 to 10 of the TLP pom somehow the site-plugin got
>>> lost in the defnitions. I'd like to add it again if
>>> there are no objections.
>>> - Somehow maven doesn't takes from scratch the latest version of this
>>> plugin but it's needed ....
>>>

>> There are still multiple plugins with an older version (like
>> assembly-plugin, eclipse-plugin, ...) I came across. I'm
>> updating them as well.
>>
> I have created a JIRA with all the jars/plugins which need to be updated :

Greate. For me this list looks like the dependencies (artifacts) to be upgraded for the one
or the other directory project.
I'm talking about the plugins used in most every project (maven-eclipse-plugin, maven-assembly-plugin,
maven-surefire-plugin, ..) and none of them is mentioned in this issue.
Do I need to file an issue or shall I just update them?