directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <>
Subject Re: Failing tests (was: Re: [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.5.4)
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 05:49:46 GMT
Norval Hope wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I'm referring to
> with no mods whatsoever (I planned to get a stable base and then
> submit some of the "more likely to interest you guys" patches for
> review). Unfortunately I "mvn clean"ed and moved my ~/.m2/repository
> out of the way and rebuilt and can confirm I see the same failures.
> Don't know enough about the new build / code to comment with much
> authority but it doesn't seem to me that the core-integ failures are
> knock-on effects from the jdbm-store failures.
> Thanks
It seems that there is an old issue on Windows, an issue we already met
monts (years ?) ago, when it comes to delete files on the disk. There is
a kind of race condition. The problem was that we were trying to remove
the test files which were still hold by some process. Alex tried to
clean it up a while back, but it seems to be still around. Damn !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message