directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r690978 - /directory/studio/trunk/pom.xml
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 05:15:15 GMT
Hi Stefan

> I have a problem with the 2.5.1 maven-eclipse-plugin. An 'mvn
> eclipse:eclipse' does not generate the .classpath and .project files. I
> switched locally back to 2.3 to make it working again.

Your right, thanks for pointing to. Even mvn eclipse:eclipse doesn't created .project or .classpath.
I'm going to revert this to 2.3.
It wasn't easy at that time to make it work and it seems to becaome even more complicated
as the maven-eclipse-plugin
isn't backwards compatible.

IMO we should think about putting all the functionality we need into the studio plugin and
get rid of the maven-eclipse
plugin. I think it's only generation of the .project and the .classpath which are missing.

WDOT?

Felix