directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Question about an ID in the ACI Item Editor plugin
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:16:45 GMT
Hi Pierre-Arnaud,

we could remove the complete line 73 because we don't use partitioning
here and could use the default partitioning.

BTW: These partitioning has nothing todo with the server partitions ;-)
The Eclipse editor framework supports multiple partitions for a
document. Each partition could have its one syntax highlighting or
formatting rules. E.g. the Java editor has different partitions for code
and javadoc.

Kind regards,
Stefan